<< Back To Home
RFP, GRANTS TO CONDUCT EVALUATION OF APPROACHES TO INCREASE IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE
A gentle reminder that 10 July 2015 is the International Initiative for Impact Evaluation’s (3ie) deadline for submitting proposals for grants to conduct evaluations of innovative community engagement approaches to increase immunisation coverage in Gavi-eligible countries. The grants awarded under this request for proposals will support formative evaluations and impact evaluations.
The online application system for this call for proposals is now live.
The evaluations are expected to generate new evidence about what works to engage communities in increasing immunisation coverage, test the feasibility and effectiveness of these approaches and inform their scale up.
Applicants please note:
- 3ie anticipates awarding up to 10 grants that includes both formative and impact evaluations.
- All eligible applications should present proposals to evaluate untried or untested approaches in community engagement and they must aim to increase immunisation coverage.
- Grants for formative evaluations (and implementation) must be no longer than 9 to 12 months, with a maximum budget of US$200,000.
- Rapid impact evaluation (and implementation) grants are expected to be for 12 to18 months, with a maximum budget of US$250,000.
- Full impact evaluation (and implementation) grants are expected to be for 18 to 36 months, with a maximum budget of US$600,000.
- Limited support for implementation may be considered as part of the grant where a compelling case has been made.
- The call is open to organisations implementing or evaluating immunisation-related programmes in any of the Gavi-eligible countries. However, priority will be given to evaluations based in South Asia (particularly India and Pakistan), East Africa and Nigeria.
- Only legally registered organisations, and consortia of registered organisations, not individuals, may apply.
- Evaluation teams should include nationals of the country in which the programme is being implemented.
- Completed proposal form should be submitted through 3ie’s online grant management system and not by any other means.
Read more about the request for proposals: http://www.3ieimpact.org/en/funding/thematic-window/increasing-immunisation-thematic-window/